- This event has passed.
SUNDANCE + SIDEWALK: Mrs. Doubtfire (1993) Live Score Drive-In Party
Sundance/Sidewalk Starlite Drive-In Party
An alternate soundtrack to the 1993 film MRS. DOUBTFIRE will be performed live at the drive-in by DJ Hollywood. The film will be captioned along with the live score which will be broadcast via your car radio. This event is free, but registration is required.
Mrs. Doubtfire (1993)
Directed by Chris Columbus
Rated PG-13 / Documentary / 2 hours, 5 minutes
After a bitter divorce, an actor disguises himself as a female housekeeper to spend time with his children held in custody by his former wife.
Sundance + Sidewalk is presented by Alabama Allergy & Asthma Center.
Please read the following information regarding COVID-19 prior to your purchase
By purchasing a ticket to Sidewalk events or programming I acknowledge the inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and the fact that there can be no guarantees that a positive COVID-19 case will not occur despite Sidewalk’s preventative measures. By attending the event or program I agree to assume all risks related to exposure of COVID-19 or otherwise. I agree to follow all Sidewalk procedures and practices related to COVID-19 or otherwise. I also agree to release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless Sidewalk, its owners, employees, agents, contractors, insurers and affiliates, of all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs, or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating to attendance at Sidewalk events or programming.
We will be reopening with the following health and safety protocols in place to create the safest environment possible for you and our staff:
- Our tickets will be sold in advance (online or over the phone) only
- Credit/debit cards only at bar and concessions
- Seating capacity limited to 18 per theater which provides ample space for social distancing (theater capacity is 100)
- Assigned seating will be in place, to allow for a unique seating pattern for each screening, preventing reuse of any seats within a 24 hour period
- All customers will be expected to wear their masks at all times in common areas including concession stand, bar and restrooms and in the theaters when not consuming concessions
- All employees will wear masks and/or face shields while working
- Sanitization of all high touch surfaces and theater seats in between all screenings
Alterations to the physical space include:
- New touchless restroom fixtures
- Hand sanitizing stations in key locations
- Removal of all bar stools at main bar and limited seating in common areas
- Plexiglass shields at bar and concessions
- MERV-13 Filters in all HVAC units