- This event has passed.
Stevie Nicks: 24K Gold
Stevie Nicks: 24K Gold (2020)
Directed by Joe Thomas
Not Rated / Documentary / 2 hours 15 minutes
A concert performance by the woman with one of the most recognizable voices in music history. Stevie’s string of hit songs as a solo artist and as a part of rock legend Fleetwood Mac has provided the soundtrack of our lives. Filmed over the last two shows of her solo tour including the massive hits Edge of Seventeen, Rhiannon & Landslide, 24K Gold features cinema exclusive content of Stevie discussing personal moments with Tom Petty, Prince, Lindsey Buckingham and others. The event comes with the full support of the Stevie Nicks and the Fleetwood Mac teams and record labels.
Please read the following information regarding COVID-19 prior to your purchase
By purchasing a ticket to Sidewalk events or programming I acknowledge the inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and the fact that there can be no guarantees that a positive COVID-19 case will not occur despite Sidewalk’s preventative measures. By attending the event or program I agree to assume all risks related to exposure of COVID-19 or otherwise. I agree to follow all Sidewalk procedures and practices related to COVID-19 or otherwise. I also agree to release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless Sidewalk, its owners, employees, agents, contractors, insurers and affiliates, of all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs, or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating to attendance at Sidewalk events or programming.
We will be reopening with the following health and safety protocols in place to create the safest environment possible for you and our staff:
- Our tickets will be sold in advance (online or over the phone) only
- Credit/debit cards only at bar and concessions
- Seating capacity limited to 18 per theater which provides ample space for social distancing (theater capacity is 100)
- Assigned seating will be in place, to allow for a unique seating pattern for each screening, preventing reuse of any seats within a 24 hour period
- All customers will be expected to wear their masks at all times in common areas including concession stand, bar and restrooms and in the theaters when not consuming concessions
- All employees will wear masks and/or face shields while working
- Sanitation of all high touch surfaces and theater seats in between all screenings
Alterations to the physical space include:
- New touchless restroom fixtures
- Hand sanitizing stations in key locations
- Removal of all bar stools at main bar and limited seating in common areas
- Plexiglass shields at bar and concessions
- MERV-13 Filters in all HVAC units