- This event has passed.
Sidewalk $10K Event
November 10, 2020 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Tickets go on sale to the public October 13th.
The legendary Sidewalk $10K Party returns for its eleventh year! This high-stakes soirée offers lots of chances to win—including the $10,000 grand prize!
November 10, 2020
8:00pm – 10:00pm
We’ll be playing BINGO, as well as offering free popcorn, Cahaba Brewing Company beer, and YellowTail wine throughout the event. The concessions area and bar will be open if you would like to purchase additional refreshments.
In order to practice social distancing, only a limited number of people will be allowed at the in-person event. All others will receive a link to view the festivities via livestream. Please check your confirmation email for a link to RSVP. Only the first 100 guests to RSVP will be admitted.
This $150 ticket includes admission for you plus one guest, and one entry for the $10,000 drawing (1 in 155 odds).
Split tickets are now open for the Sidewalk $10K Party! A 2-way split is $75, and 3-way split is $50, and a 6-way split is $25. Splits will be assigned to a ticket number at random. Requests to assign your split to a friend or family member’s ticket number unfortunately cannot be accommodated by our team. If you wish to split a ticket with friends or family, we recommend purchasing a single $150 ticket and handling payment within your group. Thank you!
Sidewalk Superfan Ticket
This $75 ticket includes admission for you plus one guest, and one entry for the Sidewalk Superfan package (1 in 75 odds) including 2 VIP passes, 2 Nights in our partner hotel during the Sidewalk Film Festival in August, and exclusive golf cart access at the Sidewalk Film Festival (Retail Value: $1,300). Disclaimer: Winner will receive an equivalent prize package should the festival need to be altered due to the ongoing public health crisis.
Please see official rules on the ticketing site.
We will be reopening with the following health and safety protocols in place to create the safest environment possible for you and our staff:
- Our tickets will be sold in advance (online or over the phone) only
- Credit/debit cards only at bar and concessions
- Seating capacity limited to 18 per theater which provides ample space for social distancing (theater capacity is 100)
- Assigned seating will be in place, to allow for a unique seating pattern for each screening, preventing reuse of any seats within a 24 hour period
- All customers will be expected to wear their masks at all times in common areas including concession stand, bar and restrooms and in the theaters when not consuming concessions
- All employees will wear masks and/or face shields while working
- Sanitation of all high touch surfaces and theater seats in between all screenings
Alterations to the physical space include:
- New touchless restroom fixtures
- Hand sanitizing stations in key locations
- Removal of all bar stools at main bar and limited seating in common areas
- Plexiglass shields at bar and concessions
- MERV-13 Filters in all HVAC units