- This event has passed.
Jewish Film Festival
The Inaugural Sidewalk Jewish Film Festival, presented by the Birmingham Jewish Foundation is a cinematic exploration of Jewish culture, history, art, and life in Israel. In addition to 4 days of film, the Festival includes an Opening Night Reception, talk backs, networking events, and a Closing Night party featuring a tasting of Jewish cuisine.
$24 Pick-3 Pass: Entry to any three films of your choosing in the line-up
Choose your films during pass purchase!
$100 VIP Pass: Entry to all films in the line-up, plus 6 drink tickets for Yellow Tail Wine and Cahaba Brewing Company Beers (the Sidewalk Concession Stand and Full Bar will be open throughout the Festival.
Buy your pass now, then follow instructions in your email confirmation on how to select your films!
Click here to purchase single tickets or click on film title below.
Thursday, November 21
- 5:00pm-7:00pm / Opening Night Reception / Sidewalk Cinema Lobby Bar
- 7:00pm-8:38pm / Opening Night Film: Before You Know It / Theater A and Theater B
Friday, November 22
- 12:00pm-1:13pm / The Rabbi Goes West / Theater A / *Filmmaker scheduled to attend
- 12:30pm-2:10pm / Longing / Theater B
- 2:00pm-3:18pm / Chasing Portraits / Theater A
- 3:00pm-4:32pm / Fiddler: Miracle of Miracles / Theater B
- 4:00pm-5:33pm / Safe Spaces / Theater A
- 5:30pm-6:43pm / The Rabbi Goes West (encore) / Theater B
- 7:00pm-8:18pm / Seder-Masochism / Theater A
- 7:30pm-9:08pm / Before You Know It (encore) / Theater B
Saturday, November 23
- 12:00pm-12:55pm / Latter Day Jew / Theater A
- 1:00pm-2:09pm / Duck Soup / Theater B
- 2:00pm – 3:32pm / Fiddler: Miracle of Miracles (encore) / Theater A
- 3:30pm – 4:39pm / Duck Soup (encore) / Theater B
- 4:15pm – 5:55pm / Longing (encore) / Theater A
- 5:15pm-7:00pm / Cocktail Reception / Lobby Bar
- 7:00pm-8:18pm / Seder-Masochism (encore) / Theater B
- 7:30pm – 9:03pm / Safe Spaces (encore) / Theater A
- 8:45pm-10:27pm / The Dancing Dogs of Dombrova / Theater B
Sunday, November 24
- 10:45am-12:25pm / The Rabbi’s Cat / Theater A
- 11:30am-1:12pm / The Dancing Dogs of Dombrova (encore) / Theater B
- 1:00pm-2:25pm / Latter Day Jew (encore) / Theater A
- 1:45pm-4:11pm / Hello, Dolly! / Theater B
- 3:00pm-4:18pm / Chasing Portraits (encore) / Theater A
- 5:00pm-6:30pm / Closing Night Reception / Lobby Bar
- 7:00pm-8:30pm / Closing Night Film: Standing Up, Falling Down / Theater A
- 7:15pm -8:45pm / Closing Night Film: Standing Up, Falling Down / Theater B