Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/sidewalkfest.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/swf/tribe-events/movie-layout.php on line 7
Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/customer/www/sidewalkfest.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/swf/tribe-events/movie-layout.php on line 10
- This event has passed.
Bad Movie Night – FREE
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/sidewalkfest.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/swf/tribe-events/movie-layout.php on line 29
Bad Movie Night
Directed by Some Hack
Not Rated / Narrative / 2 hours
All we can tell you is that it’s a movie and it’s bad. Join us for our monthly celebration of bad cinema. Surprises + Fun and it’s free!
Please read the following information regarding COVID-19 prior to your purchase
By purchasing a ticket to Sidewalk events or programming I acknowledge the inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and the fact that there can be no guarantees that a positive COVID-19 case will not occur despite Sidewalk’s preventative measures. By attending the event or program I agree to assume all risks related to exposure of COVID-19 or otherwise. I agree to follow all Sidewalk procedures and practices related to COVID-19 or otherwise. I also agree to release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless Sidewalk, its owners, employees, agents, contractors, insurers and affiliates, of all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs, or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating to attendance at Sidewalk events or programming.
We will be reopening with the following health and safety protocols in place to create the safest environment possible for you and our staff:
- Online advance ticket purchases preferred.
- Reduced capacity in screening rooms
- Due to an increase of COVID-19 cases and the Omicron variant we are highly encouraging guests to wear a mask at all times inside the Sidewalk Cinema when not actively eating or drinking
- Sidewalk staff members are either fully vaccinated or masked at all times
- Sanitization of all high touch surfaces and theater seats in between all screenings
Alterations to the physical space include:
- New touchless restroom fixtures
- Hand sanitizing stations in key locations
- Removal of some bar stools at main bar and limited seating in common areas
- MERV-13 Filters in all HVAC units