- This event has passed.
All In (2021)
Directed by Jordan Mahy
Rated G / Short, Documentary / 26 minutes
ALL IN tells a story about how important it is to build relationships with and around our school communities. A student, parent, and teacher in Birmingham City Schools share their hopes and challenges within the public school experience.
Though the film takes place prior to the COVID-19 pandemic, it explores issues that are now more pressing than ever. As schools aim to re-open in August, the Birmingham Education Foundation hopes this project can serve as a reminder that we all have an investment in our schools.
Please read the following information regarding COVID-19 prior to your purchase
By purchasing a ticket to Sidewalk events or programming I acknowledge the inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and the fact that there can be no guarantees that a positive COVID-19 case will not occur despite Sidewalk’s preventative measures. By attending the event or program I agree to assume all risks related to exposure of COVID-19 or otherwise. I agree to follow all Sidewalk procedures and practices related to COVID-19 or otherwise. I also agree to release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless Sidewalk, its owners, employees, agents, contractors, insurers and affiliates, of all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs, or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating to attendance at Sidewalk events or programming.
We will be reopening with the following health and safety protocols in place to create the safest environment possible for you and our staff:
- Online advance ticket purchases preferred.
- Credit/debit cards only at bar and concessions
- Seating capacity limited to 50% per theater which provides ample space for social distancing (theater capacity is 100)
- Masks are highly encouraged for all non-vaccinated guests and because we can’t ensure that those not wearing masks have been vaccinated, we suggest masks for everyone
- Sidewalk staff members are either fully vaccinated or masked at all times
- Sanitization of all high touch surfaces and theater seats in between all screenings
Alterations to the physical space include:
- New touchless restroom fixtures
- Hand sanitizing stations in key locations
- Removal of some bar stools at main bar and limited seating in common areas
- MERV-13 Filters in all HVAC units